Their head office is based in Melbourne however this role can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Work closely with customers to identify their needs and offer the best solutions
- Liaise with product and development teams on customer requirements
- Monitor the progress of customer implementations
- Be the main local stakeholder for any technical related issues
- Facilitate communication between internal teams and external clients
- Provide high level customer support to all technical related matters
- Manage their support ticketing support
- Participate in workshops, customer training, product demonstrates etc
- Ensure you are always driving resolutions for customer problems from the initial first awareness to the end solution
- Experience working in a technical support role supporting web applications.
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English and Japanese is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex technical problems
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment as well as part of a team.
- High level of customer service experience is a must
- Package is flexible depending on the candidate’s experience.
To see more jobs and updates, follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba