Role & Responsibilities
- Installation, configuration, and deployment of the vendor's solutions to a variety of different customers.
- Work with customers once the sale has been completed and handed over for delivery and implementation.
- Analyse customer needs, design solutions, prepare Statements of Work with detailed deliverables and project scheduling/planning.
- Provide ongoing customer success and support.
- Determine the best technical approach for clients.
- Support new and existing clients with training, knowledge management, and learning initiatives around the vendor's solutions.
- Work towards being a subject matter expert in customer deployments.
- Previous experience in a similar role – Technical Account Manager, Consultant, or Implementation Manager.
- Experience working in the SaaS or IT industry is required.
- A track record of working with SQL, Java or Python skills is required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Can work autonomously as well as apart as a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a plus.
- Up to $160 000 base + Super + Bonus + Other Great Benefits!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates, follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba