Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage various existing environments.
- Implement configuration changes to improve performance and stability numerous environments.
- Act as a contributor to the team of Systems Engineers using your experience, technical credibility and ability to provide support.
- Work in a cross-functional role, System Engineer, Software Support.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and issues.
- 3+ years’ experience is needed to be considered for the role.
- Proven experience in a role similar, System Administration, System Engineer, Support Engineer.
- Hands on experience providing level 3 software support.
- Experience supporting a Windows or Linux environment.
- Exposure to databases – either Oracle or SQL
- High level of independence and strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to keep track of all tasks as the role requires multi-tasking.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn and meet challenges on the job.
- $90k NZD base + benefits for the right candidate.
To see more jobs and updates, follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba