The organisation I am working with is an exciting Australian start up that has burst onto the scene. It is an innovative online business that has continued to rapidly grow due to the huge success they have had in the market. This is an exciting opportunity as they now building out their technical team and require a System Administrator in the Melbourne office. This is a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent. They are forward thinking innovators who are looking for likeminded individuals to help grow their business!
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in a similar role System Administrator or System Engineer etc
- 2+ years’ experience is needed to be considered for the role.
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Asset management
- Exposure to MS365 (Office / Exchange / OneDrive / SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2019 / Windows 10 / Mac OSX / Linux Ubuntu, Debian
- Virtualization experience with Hyper-V preferred
- Networking (DNS / DHCP / VPN with NPS / RADIUS Server …)
- PowerShell scripting / GPO
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage virtual server host performance.
- Implement configuration changes to improve performance and stability of the virtual server hosts and guests.
- Act as a contributor to the technical team using your experience, technical credibility and ability to provide support to team members.
- Act as an escalation point for System Administrators to maintain local server and network infrastructure for customers.
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders to understand support requirements and issues
- Competitive salary on offer
- Be apart of a progressive, rapidly growing Australian company
- Modern spacious office suite
- Professional development opportunities (courses)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote and time)
- Regular free lunches and dinners