Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing expert knowledge of the products and services
- Supporting clients with technical enquiries and troubleshooting
- Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure all issues are being handled as necessary for complete resolution and client satisfaction.
- Managing a number of customer support accounts, using critical time management skills
- Working collaboratively within our global support team.
- Liaising with clients during and after installations to ensure the process runs smoothly
- 2+ years experience working directly with customers – IT Support or Retail
- Experience supporting SaaS applications a big plus.
- Be able to effectively problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via phone and email.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly advantageous.
- Up to $70K base + super + benefits depending on experience
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba