An opportunity has arisen within a contact centre focused organisation to provide innovative, customer-focused contact solutions and support for some of Asia Pacific’s leading brands. They are looking to expand their support team as the volume of tickets and incidents has increased in recent times and it looks like they will continue to grow. They need a Service Support Analyst to join them as soon as possible.
- Act as frontline support for customer issues.
- Provide customer and end-user support.
- Respond quickly and professionally to incoming emails, calls and support tickets.
- Maintain customer issues and service documentation.
- Complete initial troubleshooting through diagnostics.
- If possible, help resolve any technical issues directly.
- Provide customers with efficient and effective customer service, sales assistance, and technical support.
- Worked within a contact centre or have supported a contact centre.
- Experience with ticketing platforms such as JIRA would be a plus.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL – certification also a plus.
- Working in high volume environments.
- For the right candidate $60k base + Super + mobile phone allowance.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba