Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the technical definition, development and execution of all integrations, mobile applications, desktop applications and features.
- Create proposals and design documents that are used in Statement of Work’s.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Enterprise clients.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, in particular Solution Engineers and Customer Success Managers.
- Receive and share customer feedback on product enhancements and service offerings.
- Lead client facing and internal discussions around new product ideas or use cases for solutions.
- 5+ years experience in IT system architecture: to include design, development and deployment experience.
- Hands on experience leading, architecting, designing and implementing large scale, high transaction volume and integration projects.
- Must have experience with RESTful APIs.
- Be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate this.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment and be able to show initiative.
- Able to travel when needed and allowed.
- Up to $150k base + Super
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba