Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers (onshore and offshore) and deliver complex solutions
- Undertake design, development, integration, testing and support of solutions
- Work in an agile environment and assist in the design and development of high quality solutions.
- Engage proactively with stakeholders to plan and develop solutions
- Be involved with design reviews, agile and stakeholder meetings.
- Write up relevant documentation in accordance to business standards
- Act as a subject matter/technical expert
- Assist with testing and deployment
- Demonstrated experience in a software developer/software engineer role
- GIS experience highly advantageous
- Proficiency in C++ would be advantageous
- Experience within Agile environments
- Experience in SDLC
- Demonstrate initiative – being an individual contributor is not enough!
- Qualifications in Computer Science or something similar
- Up to $90k base + super + benefits for the right candidate. Package can be flexible based on experience.
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba