Duties & Responsibilities
- Engineer and develop innovative software systems across various projects.
- Continuous hands-on improvement of existing software solutions and systems, to improve overall efficiency.
- Maintain and improve testing tools and benchmarking suites.
- Work cohesively within a highly talented technical team and communicate consistently with project stakeholders.
- Proactively stay up to date with technology trends and act as a subject matter expert within your team.
Skills & Experience Required
- 8+ years of hands-on C++ experience is required.
- Experience with GIS or Image processing would be highly advantageous.
- Track record of using Java, Python and various Web Services would be desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy team.
- Experience of excelling in both team and autonomous working environments
- A base of up to $130k + super + benefits are on offer depending on experience.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba