The successful person will be working with some of the newest and most cutting-edge technologies in the market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on challenging problems, write high quality code and deliver world class solutions.
- Design and implement large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Design, develop and operate a full suite of microservices
- Actively participate in agile software development environment
- Support various stakeholders within the business from a technical perspective.
- Create architecture requirements and recommendations
- Work closely with customers to ensure their solutions is delivered to the highest quality.
- Improve product quality, security as well as performance.
- Participate in design review sessions and peer code review
- Mentor junior team members
Required Experience & Skills
- Computer Science degree or related qualification
- Extensive experience with an object-oriented language (Go, C#, Java or similar)
- Experience establishing CI/CD pipelines preferably in Travis CI or Jenkins
- Understanding of certain tools such as Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with various teams and stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Up to $120 – 135k base + super + benefits for the right candidate on offer. Can we flexible for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba