Qualifications & experience
- 5+ years of working experience in a technical, hands-on software engineering role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering (or related).
- C# .Net Core/.Net 5 (at least version 3.1).
- Entity Framework Core.
- ASP.Net Razor, WebAPI, SignalR.
- Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS or extensive experience on other js framework.
- CSS, SCSS, LESS.
- MS SQL or NoSQL Database design.
- Microservices Architecture.
- Knowledge of MS Azure highly regarded.
- Gambling Industry Experience (desired but not required).
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for the end-to-end product design and development.
- Utilise best practice development techniques, design patterns and state-of-the-art architecture to constantly evolve the company’s software capabilities in order to afford them a competitive edge.
- Be apart of a tech-savvy team, with the opportunity to converse innovative ideas and be exposed to new technologies.
- Develop a team around you for various projects.
- Report directly to CTO.
- Up to $110 000 base + Super + Bonus + Other Great Benefits!