The organisation I am working with is an exciting Australian start up that has burst onto the scene. It is an innovative online business that has seen rapid growth since starting in February 2020 and have continued to expand the team ever since. This is an exciting opportunity as they are growing their engineering team and require a Senior Frontend Developer in the Melbourne office. They are forward thinking innovators who are looking for likeminded individuals to help grow their business!
Qualifications & experience
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar Front End Developer/Software Engineer role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering (or related)
- Experience working with UI/UX teams, mapping out exceptional customer journey
- Experience in mobile development would be advantageous but not necessary, whether that would be native or hybrid.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in Australia (VISA)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Analyse upcoming visual requirements to assist in design direction and UX.
- Identify potential risks and challenges and recommend solutions to ensure timely deliverables
- Implement User Stories, provide ongoing support, fix bugs and implement change requests reported by QA team and product owners
- Implement and adhere to coding standards across software development
- Prioritise quality over all.
- Report directly to CTO
- Modern spacious office suite
- Office gym access
- Professional development opportunities (courses)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote and time)
- Regular free lunches and dinners
- Quarterly bonus