Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work with clients to ensure they are using all relevant services.
- Conduct quarterly deployment reviews.
- Handle client enquiries.
- Need to work with the product team very closely and act as the voice of the customer.
- Travel when required and allowed.
- Worked in the cyber space perhaps as a Consultant, Security Analyst, Incident Response specialist or have a military/government type background.
- NV1 security is a big plus – if you do not have this, you must be willing to get this.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Must be passionate about technology and ideally cyber security.
- Qualifications such as CISSP, SANS, GIAC or CompTIA are highly advantageous.
- $150k base + Super + 15% bonus + Benefits
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba