Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a key stakeholder to support business forecasting and financial analysis with management.
- Develop reports that provide insight into business performance against targets & commissions.
- Perform project management duties and roll out sales campaigns and training initiatives, where needed.
- Work within a team and take a collaborative approach with local and global teams to ensure consistency across sales processes and tools
- Ensure the team is working toward becoming an organisation of continuous process improvement.
- 2-3 years’ in a Sales Ops/Business Analyst/Financial analyst role is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) is necessary, ideally in Account/Finance or Business field.
- Experience working in the IT or SaaS industry experience would be advantageous.
- Track record of performing sales forecasting, business strategy planning, and financial analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Up to $80 000 base + Super + Other Great Benefits!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba