The organisation we are working with has continued to grow on a global scale due to their innovative SaaS solutions. Headquartered in the US, they have been named as a leader in their field four years in a row, as well as one of the Top Small Workplaces by Fortune, they are certainly making making waves in the industry. This Sales Development Representative position is a fantastic opportunity for those that enjoy tech sales. the right candidate will be determined, proactive and thorough with their sales approach.
About the role:
- Sourcing new opportunities through emails, face 2 face conversations, warm and cold calls.
- Creation of own sales pipeline.
- Understanding of software.
- Working with international client base.
- Needing to qualify inbound and outbound leads for a sales pipeline.
- Researching and discovering accounts, key personnel and continuous generation of interest in the company.
- Assisting others in the sales team.
- Achieving KPI's.
- Strong understanding and history working with Software.
- Knowledge of Technology and B2B sales.
- Proven sales track record, achieving quotas/targets/KPI’s.
- Sales Development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
For the right candidate, a very competitive salary of $80k Base + Super + Incentives is available.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba