As a well-established software vendor, this organization has continued to grow year on year due to their innovative software solutions. With a presence right across the globe, they are continuing to expand their APAC team due to their success in the market. Currently they require and experienced Project Manager to join the team and manage high end complex software projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage projects, achieving all project objectives to completion on time and drive a quality outcome
- Build a project schedule incorporating project dependencies, and track activities through minutes
- Manage customer expectations, ability to work autonomously and escalate issues to the PMO when required
- Utilize suitable project management and governance methods to ensure the agreed project outcomes are achieved
- Receive external client and internal operations signoff ahead of project Go Live
- Ability to influence and share knowledge to create a high energy, positive and open team environment
- Provide project and program management services to the organisation, primarily for projects, delivering IT capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in an IT Project Manager role
- Experience working in a vendor environment highly desirable
- Experience delivering software projects
- Ability to drive internal and external stakeholders
- Broad skill base on different technologies, platforms and applications.
- Strong customer facing skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Package is up to $140k base NZD + benefits for the right candidate
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba