Duties & Responsibilities
- Construct and analyse BI solutions to address the client’s needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Opportunity to conduct project management duties when assigned as the primary consultant of a project.
- Deliver presentations, present technical information, and conduct product demonstrations.
- Assist with technical business development in a customer-facing, C-Level environment.
- Work closely with the local sales representative to close opportunities.
- Provide training updates, seminars, and workshops for clients and partners.
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years of Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales experience is desired.
- Prior experience within EPM/Financial management software tools is required..
- A degree in Business or Computer Sciences is desired.
- Strong knowledge of MS excel and other databases.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Strong team player and autonomous worker.
- Up to $160 base / $200k OTE + Super + Benefits!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba