Due to their ongoing success in the region, they now require a POS Support Engineer to join their Sydney team. So, if you come from a technical background and want to work in a company making waves in the Financial Technology industry, then please apply now.
- Act as the first point of contact with merchants to understand and assist with the software tools in order to fulfill their payment needs.
- Work with technical teams to produce the best outcome.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies in the financial and payment space and the underlying technologies.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
Skills and Experience
- Experience providing technical assistance e.g. support or customer service.
- Knowledge of scriptwriting highly desired (SQL, PHP, Python, or Java code)
- Able to act effectively and efficiently in pressure situations.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- $60-$80 000 base + Super + Health + Stock Options + Other Great Benefits!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba