As the absolute market leader in their field, this exciting global Fintech company has been dominating the payments space year on year. They are publicly listed, have rapidly grown over the past few years and have won numerous industry awards. With offices all around the world, this company works with some of the largest businesses globally and is known for their fantastic culture.
Due do their ongoing success in the region, they now require an Implementation Manager to join their Sydney team. This is a unique role as it will provide a broad range of responsibilities including project work, integrations, solution design, implementation, demonstrations and much more. So if you come from any technical background and want to work in an exciting role then please apply now.
- Act as the technical expert for their companies customers.
- Work with new and existing customers on solution design, implementations, upgrades and installations.
- Work closely with the sales team with product demonstrations, presentations and customer meetings.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies in the financial and payment space and the underlying technologies.
- Work closely with customers and manage a range of different integration and implementation projects.
- Consult the customers on how to optimize their payment strategies.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Contribute to documentation
- Provide some pre-sales related activities where needed.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role – Implementation, Development, Consulting, Support, Solution Architect etc
- Understanding of APIs and proficient in any back end programming language. This is not a programming role but this person needs to have some technical exposure.
- Working knowledge of the payments, retail or ecommerce space highly desirable but not a must. Will consider anyone with product or SaaS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to solve complex customer issues.
- Good communication skills essential
Package can be negotiable pending on the right candidate but is very compelling.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba