Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with a plethora of system development methodologies, consisting of mostly Agile and Waterfall.
- Develop an understanding of the product database structure and content.
- Documenting and analysing SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Work with key stakeholders and clients to ensure timely delivery of projects and systems.
- Provide support and assistance to users and customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience in a Database Administrator role or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) ideally in the ICT/Computer Sciences field.
- Oracle Database experience is required
- Ability to command and hold a technical conversation.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal essential .
- Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle would be advantageous.
- Base salary up to $110 – 125k NZD + Benefits on offer!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
To see more jobs and updates follow Kaliba on LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaliba